Disappointed and eliminated from the Euroleague playoffs, Maccabi Tel Aviv (13-18) travelled to Belgrade with a few absences, paid their dues and finally lost 76-64 to Crvena Zvezda. Tonight, Maccabi will play the first of the two postponed games (those against Villeurbanne and Khimki). The only goal is to satisfy the demanding fans in Tel Aviv (there will be 1,000 adults and hundreds of children at the stadium, all of whom will enjoy free off-field Covid-19 tests). Guard / forward Zoosman is out again, but also out is the main centre Othello Hunter (8.2 points, 5.3 rebounds).
After the surprise start to the season, the French (12-20) (they managed seven consecutive victories in the Euroleague) had a bumpy landing with six successive defeats. In midweek’s game, they were defeated in St. Petersburg by Zenit (87-53), in a game that they had to play without American forward K. Hayes (he is doubtful also ahead of today’s match).
Our free Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Lyon-Villeurbanne tip: Spread -5.5, Maccabi Tel Aviv (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus