Fenerbahce is without a doubt the most significant anomaly in this season’s Euroleague. A few months ago, no one expected they would make the playoffs. Against all odds, the Turks hold a 15-2 record in their last 17 games for the Euroleague. With an overall record of 20-12, not only they don’t face elimination before the playoffs, but they have substantial hopes to make the top-4 of the tourney. The triad that De Colo, Guduric and Vesely comprise is in superb condition. Especially the arrival of the Serbian guard changed the script for Igor Kokoskov’s team. Lithuanian forward Ulanovas is out again (4.5 points), but the quality roster guarantees plenty of alternatives.
Comfortable at the top of the table, Barcelona (23-9) will hardly lose the top spot with only two matches remaining to the end of the regular season. Pau Gasol is not ready yet, but he picks up the pace, and his return to action is only days away. The roster that Sarunas Jasikevicius has at his disposal is full anyway. No absences for the Blaugrana in Turkey.
Our free Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona tip: Total Points, UNDER 160.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus