The result of today’s Russian “civil war” will decide which one of these two, Unics Kazan or Lokomotiv Kuban, will qualify to the Eurocup semifinals (1-1, best out of three series). I shall remind you that the tournament winner will also win a “ticket” to next year’s Euroleague. Therefore the incentive is powerful among all players and coaches. Two genuinely remarkable coaches lead the two teams: Greek Dimitris Priftis leads the team from Kazan, while Russian Evgeny Pashutin and his team are Krasnodar’s bosses.
None of them can complain about the quality of the rosters they have at their disposal. On the one hand (the hosts) have players such as Isaiah Canaan, Okaro White, Jamar Smith, John Holland, Jordan Morgan, Jordan Theodore. For Kuban we also find some familiar names: Nigel Williams-Goss, Kevin Hervey, Mantas Kalnietis , Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Drew Gordon.
I expect a big battle that will be decided in details. The winner and the ticket for the semifinals will likely be judged on the thread, but Kuban has been more stable this season and in the series. Therefore my money will be on them tonight!
Our free Unics Kazan vs. Lokomotiv Kuban tip: Spread +3.5, Lokomotiv Kuban (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus