There is a crucial game tonight for the 5th matchday of the 11th group of the Basketball Champions League! Russian Nizhny (4-0) has already checked their ticket for the final 8 of the tournament. In that same group, AEK is at 2-2, Turk Telekom at 1-3 and Strasbourg at 1-3. And only the first two of the group will continue their journey in this year’s BCL.
On March 10th, in the first round in Athens, the Greek team had prevailed 74-65, which means that tonight the hosts will be looking to win by 10 points or more. The Turks rely a lot on Sam Dekker, Nick Johnson, Marcus Foster, Kyle Wiltjer, Kamar Baldwin and center Johnny O’ Bryant III, who left Crvena Zvezda Euroleague 1.5 months ago probably tempted by Turk Telekom’s money.
AEK knows that if they achieve two wins in the group’s finale, they will advance to the Final 8. However, there is a second goal: if they lose, they keep it under 9 points differential. Absences for coach Papatheodorou are a bare minimum, with center Markus Sloter (5 p.) ruled out once again this season.
Our free Turk Telekom vs. AEK Athens tip: Total Points, UNDER 163.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus