Real Madrid coach, Pablo Laso, did not “hide behind his finger” and said really meaningful during the press conference for today’s vital game vs Efes. Lasso mentioned: “We need three victories in the remaining matches to be 100% sure that we make the playoffs”. The coach continued by saying that where they currently stand, the Madrilenians (18-13) feel the “hot breath” of Zenit St. Petersburg, Baskonia and Valencia that all struggle to make the biggest goal of the year, the Euroleague Top-8! Experienced guard/forward Rudy returns to action tonight, while Llull (8.7 points) and Randolph (9.3 points, 3.6 rebounds) will miss another super important match.
Efes is on fire. They hold a 20-11 record, with 13 victories in their last 15 games. They put every possible effort into securing the home advantage in the playoffs, and they succeeded. All the players are ready, and coach Ergin Ataman can’t be happier! The Turks are clearly more complete and have the quality to leave Madrid victorious. And doom Real Madrid to face some serious challenges in the adventure of this year’s Euroleague.
Our free Real Madrid vs. Anadolu Efes tip: Money Line, Anadolu Efes (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus