NCAA Sweet 16
The Trojans have already shown their dispositions towards their first opponents in Sweet 16!
USC (No. 6) beat Oregon (No. 7) by 14 points on February 22nd without even getting blue in the face. Despite playing without their valuable forward Isaiah Mobley, the team’s second-leading rebounder (avg 7.3) and fourth-leading scorer (avg 9.5). USC ranks fifth in the country in efficiency and defensive field goal percentage (38.7). They will definitely give Oregon a run for their money.
The Ducks can’t look the Trojans in the eyes when it comes to the game inside the paint. They will have to come up with a way to score more behind the 3-point line. This seems to be one-way for them if they want to achieve something good tonight. They lead the PAC-12 in a 3-point percentage (38.2) and the number of threes per game (8.5). At the same time, they have a 6-5 record this season when they make fewer than eight 3-pointers.
Our free USC vs. Oregon tip: Money Line, USC (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus