Here is a game in which the pace will be the key. Whoever manages to control the rhythm of the game will have done half the job of winning it. Alabama (No. 2) seems to do much better in the tournament so far, in that specific area of their game. And I think they will be the “bosses” of the match for this reason exactly.
Crimson is used to an average of 14.2 seconds per possession, the third-lowest in the country, and ranks 12th in tempo in the entire nation. If they manage to change their gameplay ahead of tonight’s game, they can blow a raspberry to the Bruins. But it’s not always easy to change one’s nature.
UCLA (No. 11) is… 309th in average possession length (18.8 seconds) and 337th in tempo. One of the main advantages for the Bruins’ is guard Tyger Campell, but there are lots of question marks as to whether he will be able to upset the 3rd nationally best in defensive efficiency. Alabama is one of the favourites of this tournament, and today they have the opportunity to make a statement. Let’s not forget that UCLA is just the beginning of what appears to be a very tough next round for them if they get through from tonight’s clash.
Our free prediction for Alabama Crimson vs. UCLA Bruins: Alabama/Alabama 1/1
Our free Alabama vs. UCLA tip: Money Line, Alabama (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus