Villeurbanne’s majestic seven wins in-a-row streak is over, and they have now returned to their reality. Which is made out of three consecutive defeats in the Euroleague. The truth is that the French will end the season in style and with a lot of dignity, something that leaves the team’s boss, Tony Parker, very happy. TJ Parker’s team (Tony’s brother) has a 12-17 record, and ahead of tonight’s game, they will wait until the last minute for guards Diot and Walton to state if they are in good shape not. Same deal for the American forward, Hayes.
Real Madrid, on the other hand (17-13), has lost their sleep lately. They need to win in Astrobal desperately to make some space to breathe and remain committed to their top-4 finish goal.
The Madrilenians do great in the domestic leagues, but they have difficulties in the Euroleague. It seems that they have been cutting down to size the European games, and they are now paying for this. In yet another game, Pablo Lasso’s team will have several absences. Veterans Randolph (F, 9.3 points), Llull (8.7 points) and Rudy (5 points) remain out of action, and coach Lasso can’t hide his nervousness and disappointment.
Our free Lyon-Villeurbanne vs. Real Madrid tip: Spread -3.5, Real Madrid (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan