NCAA Sweet 16
Creighton (No. 5) has a successful season already since they made the Sweet-16 of the NCAA for the first time in its history. The Bluejays’ previous wins in the tournament included these against UCSB (by one point) and Ohio (which was knocked out by a COVID-addled Virginia team on the first round of the tournament). Now, things are obviously different for Creighton, and their task tonight can be called slightly tricky. The “secret” of defeating Gonzaga (No. 1) is to control the rhythm, but the Bluejays are an up-tempo team, and it might prove too challenging to beat the Bulldogs at their own game! They will need to blow away the cobwebs and maintain the correct pace if they want to have any severe expectations tonight.
Gonzaga’s center, Drew Timme’s comes from a great game against Oklahoma (30 points, 13 rebounds). Another player can make a difference for the Bulldogs, and this is no other than guard Jalen Suggs. He seems to have been in maintenance mode in the previous two rounds but will eventually wake up at some point.
Our free Gonzaga vs. Creighton tip: Spread -11.5, Gonzaga (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan