Valencia returned victorious from Moscow, but it was more complicated than what the final score indicates (77-68 against Khimki). The Spaniards improved their record, which is now at 16-14. However, they remain out of the top eight and the playoffs. They need four victories in the remaining games to have any hopes for making the playoffs, and of course, this means they have to start tonight against a german team that appears to be on a good moon.
Over the last few days, several problems have been raised for coach Ponsarnaou, but he has a good quality roster and should overcome them. Icelandic guard Hermannsson (6.9 points, 3.4 assists) is not available tonight. In comparison, there are doubts whether three valuable team members will make it also: valuable center Tobey (9.3 points), the leader of the “Bats”, center Dubljevic (10.3 points, 5.8 rebounds), and also the Belgian point guard Van Rossom (7.2 points, 3.6 assists).
Clearly more comfortable in the standings, Bayern (19-11) has actually secured its presence in the quarterfinals and are in the clouds with this year’s remarkable performance so far. Coach Andrea Trinchieri will be deprived of guard Dedovic, but the team appears very ready apart from that.
Our free Valencia vs. Bayern tip: Money Line, Valencia (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan