This year’s Euroleague’s pleasant surprise, Bayern Munich, managed to put a halt to Anadolu’s winning streak. The Turks’ impressive 11-2 record in the last 13 games ended in Germany last week. But they remain in the top-4 positions of the table, and tonight’s game is all about securing a place in the spots that guarantee home advantage in the quarterfinals. At the end of the day, handsome is as handsome does…
Efes will line up with all their “weapons” on the floor, but not with all their weapons on the bench. Coach Ataman got a bit upset after the end of the game in Munich, verbally attacked the referees of the game and subsequently got fined by the Euroleague. One game without the head coach around will be the punishment for Efes.
Panathinaikos (10-18) have run out of goals in the Euroleague. Coach Katas keeps saying that the “Greens” want to finish their European adventure with dignity. Suppose there is dignity left for the dominant Greek team that is currently going through its worst-ever season in the European competitions. The Israeli coach can’t count on the team’s top scorer, Nemanja Nedovic (16.7 points), who is missing for more than 1.5 months, and many believe that he might not wear the green jersey again this season.
Our free Anadolu Efes vs. Panathinaikos tip: Spread -11.5, Anadolu Efes (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan