The Jazz finally looks fine-tuned again. After two consecutive victories, 31-11, they are still 1st in the West, and the smiles have returned to the team of that excellent coach, Quin Snyder. They faced no issues against the Bulls in Chicago (120-95 for the Mormons), with Donovan Mitchell leading the team safely (30 points). Another double-double for French center Gobert with 21 points and 10 rebounds, who lost the triple-double for just one block. Utah Jazz will be complete for in more game.
The Nets (30-14, 2nd in the East) went to Portland without KD and Irving but managed to stay alive. James Harden (25 points, 17 assists) seems to adjust just fine in his new role in Brooklyn, and he led the team to the win over the Blazers (116-112). Making Steve Nash very happy! The 47-year-old coach cannot count on Durant (F, 29 points, 7.3 rebounds, 5.3 assists) for tonight’s game, but that’s not news. News is that Kyrie Irving (G, 28.1 points, 4.8 rebounds, 5.7 assists) will miss another game, while Shamet (G, 7.8 points) is doubtful for the clash with the Jazz.
Our free Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets tip: Spread -5.5, Utah Jazz (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan