Time to get on with FIBA Basketball Champions League and the games of the “Top-16” phase. Group K is our focus for tonight, where Nizhny (2-0), AEK Athens (2-0), Turk Telekom (1-2) and Strasbourg (0-3) fight for a spot under the sun.
The Frenchies play their last card against the Greeks. They need a win desperately as otherwise, they won’t stand much chance of grabbing one of the two tickets leading to the tournament’s quarterfinals. Strasbourg appears to be in good shape lately, counting six consecutive victories in the French league. While on Sunday, they did not pay much attention to the French Cup game against Dijon and were eliminated. Time for a hit-back against AEK, maybe?
AEK Athens still suffer from many and rather severe problems. But they still manage to get away in most of the BCL matches and also of the Greek Basket League games. However, we can’t see that happening consistently in the future. It seems that Papatheodorou’s team is running out of time and luck. This is because the head coach will play without Moreira (C), Slaughter (C) and Moses (C). At the same time, Zisis (G), Gikas (G) and Jankovic (F), who all missed many games in the past months, will have to struggle to play tonight and offer their valuable help.
Our free Strasbourg vs. AEK Athens tip: Money Line, Strasbourg (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan