Milwaukee (27-14, 3rd) managed to get away after a lot of effort during the game against the S.A. Spurs two nights ago. (120-113). The «deers» were led by an exceptional Giannis Antetokounmpo (26 points, 8 rebounds and 15 assists)! Middleton stopped at 23 points, and Holiday contributed another 21 points so that the Bucks didn’t leave the stadium red-faced. DiVincenzo was also good at that game and added 12 points and 13 points with a subsequent double-double. Greek Freak is suffering from a minor knee injury, and the back-to-back regular-season MVP will likely sit out tonight.
Indiana (19-22, 9th) is coming from two incredible away wins against Miami Heat. Pacers game pillar, Lithuanian center Domantas Sabonis, was his team’s leader for another game (17 points, 11 rebounds). Brogdon, the Pacer’s brain, helped his teammates with 10 assists and will return to Milwaukee to face his old friends there. The Pacers are expected to be with a complete squad tonight at the «Fiserv Forum».
Our free Milwaukee Bucks vs. Indiana Pacers tip: Spread +9.5, Indiana Pacers (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 28 March 2021 – USC Trojans vs. Oregon Ducks
- 28 March 2021 – Alabama Crimson Tide vs. UCLA Bruins
- 28 March 2021 – Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. Creighton Bluejays
- 27 March 2021 – Houston Cougars vs. Syracuse Orange
- 27 March 2021 – Baylor Bears vs. Villanova Wildcats
- 27 March 2021 – Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Oregon State Beavers
- 26 March 2021 – Olympiacos vs. Fenerbahce
- 26 March 2021 – Baskonia vs. Armani Milan