Michigan State’s start in the Big Ten was more or less what we call a perfect disaster; Only 2 wins and 7 losses are far from what we usually call success. Thankfully for them, they improved significantly during the final month, and that included their victories over two No. 1 seed teams (Michigan and Illinois) and a No. 2 (Ohio State). A balanced preparation before March Madness and we are yet to find out what condition the greatest NCAA tournament will find them in.
- Game is played at neutral territory
UCLA has managed to lose their last four games. But luckily for them, they managed to overcome the obstacle called Oregon State in the Pac-12 tournament. And they can return to the bubble. Michigan State is, by all means, a better team. The presence of experienced coach Tom Izzo on the bench is an additional advantage that supports this year’s aspirations for them. At the same time, Michigan State’s defence seems able to stop Bruins point guard T. Campbell, who ranked second in assists (5.6) and the assist-to-turnover (2.8) ratio in the Pac 12.
Have a look at our comprehensive March Madness Betting Guide. We encourage you to read this guide if you are new to – or want to know where to wager on the NCAA Basketball tournament.
Our free Michigan State vs. UCLA tip: Spread -2.5, Michigan State (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets