Drake was something more than impressive at the beginning of the season. They won their first 18 games, and – just as they were getting better and better – they lost their leading scorer, Tank Hempill and the starting point guard Roman Penn, both with serious injuries! A somehow dramatic pause in their winning streak that might eventually cause issues also during March Madness.
- Game is played at neutral territory
On the other hand, Wichita State had some issues during the season and lost their head coach Gregg Marshal. However, they played well enough to make it to the NCAA final tournament. During these challenging times for Wichita State, the interim coach Isaac Brown was named Marshall’s permanent replacement. A decision that we will find out soon if it proves wise. The Shockers will base their efforts on 6-foot senior point guard Alterique Gilbert, who ranked in the top-10 in assists (4.1) and steals (1.5) in this AAC season. At the same time, Tyson Etienne, who is fourth in the league’s scorers’ list (average 17.0) and also in 3-points percentage (39.9), is a man worth paying attention to during tonight’s game.
Have a look at our comprehensive March Madness Betting Guide. We encourage you to read this guide if you are new to – or want to know where to wager on the NCAA Basketball tournament.
Our free Wichita State vs. Drake tip: Money Line, Wichita State (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets