A crucial derby dominates Thursday’s night’s Euroleague schedule; In Madrid, Real (17-12) will host CSKA Moscow (18-10), in a decisive battle between two teams that appear favourite to make it to Cologne and the 2021 Euroleague Final-4.
The Madrilenians have lost their sleep lately. And coach Lasso is once again frustrated by what’s happening most nights on the court. Although Lasso’s lads are doing an exceptional job in ACB Liga (running currently on a 23-1 record), their Euroleague efforts have been slightly challenging recently.
Center Tavares is having an incredible season so far (and this is not his first time), but Lasso won’t count on Llull (PG), Randolph (F) and Rudy (G/F) ahead of tonight’s super-important match.
“It is always difficult to play in Madrid”, said the coach of the “Army Team” Dimitris Itoudis. Few wise words that mean a lot to everyone who is following the European basketball scene. CSKA is in massive need of a huge victory that will help them secure a top-four position. And the subsequent postseason home advantage. In our opinion, CSKA is well equipped to get away victorious from Madrid tonight. Despite some critical players missing (the main center, Milutinov, who is injured, and the leading scorer Hilliard who is ill), CSKA has done it again in the past and will do it again in the future.
Our free Real Madrid vs. CSKA Moscow tip: Money Line, CSKA Moscow (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets