A basketball-betting craziness starts tonight with the beginning of March Madness. A tournament that is becoming increasingly popular all over the world. And for this reason, we won’t hesitate to imitate the Americans by worshipping the statistics, which – according to them – always point punters in the right direction. Always!
- Game is played at neutral territory
Starting with the first game of the night. Mount St. Mary’s ranked last in scoring in the NEC (avg 63.7). But also conceded the fewest points than any other team (avg 62.3). Texas Southern led the SWAC in scoring (74.8) and in the field goal percentage (45.0). A pretty impressive statistic for a season’s performance.
Texas Southern led the SWAC in fast break points, while Mount St. Mary’s ranked 2nd in that same statistics category… Texas Southern ranked last in 3-pointers made per game (avg 4.6) and last in the league 3-point shots percentage (27.4). Last but not least…we need to make a special mention for a player from the Mountaineers: junior guard Damian Chong Qui, who leads the NEC in assists (5.5) and is second in average minutes (36.7). All eyes are on him tonight, and below is our prediction for the game.
Have a look at our comprehensive March Madness Betting Guide. We encourage you to read this guide if you are new to – or want to know where to wager on the NCAA Basketball tournament.
Our free Mount St. Mary's vs. Texas Southern tip: Total Points, UNDER 135.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets