Some more NBA betting tonight for all of us. The 76ers (28-12, 1st place in the Eastern Conference) had more difficulties than expected against the New York Knicks last night. The final score (99-96) is indicative of the close encounter between the two. The game was actually decided at the very end. More specifically by the free throws of T. Harris, who added an excellent performance in his decent season, with 30 points and 16 rebounds against the Knicks. Ben Simmons (13 rebounds, 7 assists) had some decisive contribution, while S. Curry added another 20 points.
Joel Embiid’s absence (currently the main favourite for the regular season’s MVP award / 29.9 points, 11.5 rebounds) is the biggest issue for the tech team of the 76ers. Its injury is a struggle for him, but primarily for his teammates who need to cover the vast gap he leaves behind.
On the other side of the court tonight, the reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo has taken off in recent weeks. He has one triple-double after another, with the latest being an impressive one against the Wizards (victory for the Bucks 133-122 / 31 points, 10 assists, 15 rebounds for the Greek Freak). Middleton is in decent shape with 23 points with Lopez adding another 22 points. All players will be at the disposal of coach Budenholzer, whose “Deers” are currently in 3rd place in the East with a 25-14 record.
Our free Philadelphia 76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks tip: Total Points, UNDER 238.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets