The Denver Nuggets (23-16, 5th) are speeding up to cover the lost ground in the West division standing! They are coming from a victory at home against the Indiana Pacers (121-106), with Jokic finishing the games with the emphatic 32 points and 14 rebounds, proving once again that he is the main reason why the Nuggets keep winning even on their bad nights. The Nuggets’ star – playmaker Jamal Marei (16 points) didn’t show much of an appetite during the game, and therefore substantial help was required by both Burton (20 points) and Porter Jr. (20 points). Morris (G, 10.4 points, 3.4 assists) and Harris (G, 9.7 points) are out again in what proves to be a constant headache for the Nuggets’ bench.
The Charlotte Hornets are in excellent condition, coming from four wins in a row, which brought them into the Eastern Conference’s top eight to the 5th position with a 20-18 record. Their last «victim», the Sacramento Kings (122-116), fought hard till the end but didn’t make it. «Scary» Terry Rozier (26 points) was exceptional again, but Hayward is the team’s undisputed leader and added another 25 points in that game. The Hornets play with a consistently complete roster in their last few games.
Our free Denver Nuggets vs. Charlotte Hornets tip: Total Points, OVER 226.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets