Blazers are coming from their back-to-back games against Minnesota Timberwolves (22-16, 6th). They won one game, and they lost the other in the last minute (114-112) in what appeared to be a very fair encounter. Lillard proved to be “money-in-the-bank” for yet another game. He stopped at 38 points, while guard Trent contributed 21 points and proved to everyone that he is having an excellent season so far. Some good news for Portland’s coach Terry Stotts, as CJ McCollum returns to action -finally- for tonight’s match (26.7 points, 5 assists). Simultaneously, there is more good news for the team from Oregon, since their main center, Bosnian Jusuf Nurkic’s (9.8 points, 7.7 rebounds) return to action is now a matter of days!
The Pelicans remain low on the table of the Western Conference (17-22). They have some academic aspiration for the playoffs. However, that did not stop them from beating the Clippers (135-115) after an impressive performance two nights ago. Zion Williamson (27 points), Ingram (23 points), and Ball (20 points) keep carrying the burden of this year’s season for the team from New Orleans. Pelicans are expected to fight in Portland without any absences.
Our Tip: 1X2 Market, Portland Trail Blazers Win
Our free Portland Trail Blazers vs. New Orleans Pelicans tip: Money Line, Portland Trail Blazers (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets