Maccabi (currently runs an 11-16 record) have been left without goals for this year’s Euroleague. Participation in the top eight and the tourney’s playoffs are now a distant dream for the People’s team and Israel’s most prestigious sports club. Coach Sfairopoulos and his associates are already thinking about what went wrong with this season’s planning. And the changes that need to be made to the roster so that they appear more competitive next season. Zoosman (a valuable forward) is ruled out again, but no other problems have been reported for the Israelis.
Efes (18-10, 4th in the standings table) seems to have finally woken up. And is currently playing the best basketball in Europe, precisely as they did last year before Covid-19 shocked the world. Ergin Ataman’s team count ten victories in the previous eleven games in Euroleague. But it is their playing style and absolute dominance on the court that have terrorized their opponents. Serbian playmaker Micic (16.3 points, five assists) is in excellent condition, super-star Larkin is in good shape (14.9 points, 4.3 assists, 1.7 steals), Turkish center Sanli (7 points, 3 rebounds) makes the difference in the paint. At the same time, Simon, Beaubois, Dunston are players with a stable contribution to Ataman’s game plan.
Our free Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Anadolu Efes tip: Total Points, UNDER 167.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets