The historical team from Boston, the Celtics (20-18, 5th), are trying to find their pace again. Houston Rockets proved just about the suitable “victim” for them two nights ago (134-107), with Jalen Brown (24 points) and Tatum (23 points) adding another solid appearance to their portfolios. The Celts’ talented center Williams managed a double-double, with 16 points and 13 rebounds, which is more impressive if you consider that he consistently comes from the bench to offer valuable assistance.
The Utah Jazz (28-10, 1th) have not been doing very well on the floor lately. Maybe because the expectation is higher than usual, due to their impressive opening of the season. They count three consecutive losses in their last four games, and its quite evident that they face a (short?) crisis.
Against the Golden State Warriors, the Mormons appear rather disappointing. The final score 131-119 might have been a bit more generous than it should for the Jazz, whose fans shouldn’t feel thrilled lately. Rudy Gobert was fighting alone (24 points, 28 rebounds), dominating in both paints.
Neither team will have any absences before tonight’s game, and we have identified some definite value in the bet over 225.5 points.
Our free Boston Celtics vs. Utah Jazz tip: Total Points, OVER 225.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets