Three consecutive losses for the Washington Wizards (14-23) are trying in vain – to reach the top ten in the Eastern Conference. They cant scare anyone when Beal (32.1 points) is not around, but the Wizards leader is expected to come back in action tonight. Simultaneously, though, the excellent three-point shooter Bertans (11.3 points) will miss one more game, making Scott Brook’s life miserable.
There are some complaints around DC for coach Brooks, but the team’s GM has yet made no decision… Only time will tell in this case.
The Bucks (24-14, 3th) come from a mini winning streak, with three victories in a row. The last one was achieved against tonight’s opponents (125-119 in Washington), with Giannis having one more triple-double (33 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists). Portis (14p) gave a nice push towards the end of the game, and we are still to see if he can be a regular contributor to the Bucks’ performance. No problems for the Milwaukee technical team.
Our free Washington Wizards vs. Milwaukee Bucks tip: Total Points, OVER 237.5 Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 21 March 2021 - Brooklyn Nets vs. Washington Wizards
- 21 March 2021 – Valencia vs. Barcelona
- 20 March 2021 - Ulm vs. Ludwigsburg - Basketball Bundesliga
- 20 March 2021 - Aris Thessaloniki vs. PAOK Thessaloniki - Greek Basket League
- 20 March 2021 - Zaragoza vs. Estudiantes - ACB Spain
- 19 March 2021 – Armani Milan vs Barcelona
- 19 March 2021 – Bayern Munich vs. Anadolu Efes
- 18 March 2021 – Los Angeles Lakers vs. Charlotte Hornets