Great game tonight for the 10th group, just two match-days away from the Basketball Champions League finale. Burgos is in the 2nd place of the group with a 3-1 record, followed by Igokea, which’s on 2-2. Tenerife is leading in the group (4-1), while Riga (0-5) is last and already excluded from the next stage of the tourney. The battle now will confirm the second ticket holder that will lead to the Final eight, and today’s result will determine this battle.
Igokea defeated last year’s BCL holders two days ago (74-72) and remained alive. The Bosnia/Herzegovina team relies on Steven Gray (SG) and Anthony Clemmons (PG). Affected to some extent by Covid – 19 (they have had many cases again in recent weeks), the Spaniards that coach Joan Penarroya leads are all set for tonight. Despite the question marks in players’ condition post being infected by the coronavirus. Burgos is superior in all areas of the game, but they will have to prove it on the court!
Our free San Pablo Burgos vs. Igokea tip: Spread -8.5, San Pablo Burgos (home) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus