Baskonia (18-14) has never given up its efforts to enter the playoffs. They have managed to overcome all the headwinds this season, and if we are to take into account their games and overall situation that is the last two months, they will likely achieve their goal! The Basques have nine wins in their previous ten games and thus managed to enter the top 8 so far. Coach Dusko Ivanovic is a somewhat controversial figure in the basketball world. He definitely knows a lot about the sport, but he also has some disbelievers in him. However, with a small roster at his disposal, he leads Baskonia to the Euroleague’s quarterfinals. Dynamic power forward/center Jekiri (6 points, 4,9 rebounds) has been ruled out of the game.
Efes crushed Real in Madrid (108-83) and secured its presence in the Euroleague’s quarterfinals.
Fourteen wins in the last 16 games for Ergin Ataman’s team, which stepped on the accelerator at the right moment. They still have one important goal, and that’s no other than the home advantage in the playoffs. Ataman won’t have any problems with his squad, and all that remains to be seen if they can repeat the dominant game they played in Madrid.
Our free Baskonia vs. Anadolu Efes tip: Money Line, Anadolu Efes (away) Win Bet Now!
Basketball Betting Odds, Tips and Predictions
- 4 April 2021 - Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Villeurbanne
- 4 April 2021 - San Pablo Burgos vs. Barcelona
- 3 April 2021 - Gonzaga Bulldogs vs. UCLA Bruins
- 3 April 2021 - Baylor Bears vs. Houston Cougars
- 3 April 2021 - Real Betis vs. Tenerife
- 3 April 2021 - AEK Athens vs. Lavrio
- 2 April 2021 - Fenerbahce vs. Barcelona
- 2 April 2021 – Real Madrid vs. Olimpiacos Piraeus