Spread Pick: Openjobmetis VareseAway with handicap -6 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 18:00 BST – Ventspils v Openjobmetis Varese – Betting Tips
Two Group C games in the FIBA Champions League took place on Tuesday night so both of these teams will believe that their position at the foot of the table isn’t an honest reflection on where they should be. However, with these sides sitting seventh and eighth in the table, there is a desperate need to get more wins on the board and this game is shaping up to be a crucial one for both sides. Both teams have a 1-2 record going into Round 4 but a split will occur after this match.
A one point opening round defeat for Ventspils was a tough one to take but they bounced back strongly after that loss to EWE Baskets. A Round 2 74-53 win over Rosa Radom was a big score line and it provided confidence coming into Round 3 but a tough game was lost 69-74 to Muratbey Usak Sportif. There is a good chance for Ventspils to get back on track at home in this one and the fans will look towards Willie Deane. Deane has managed an average of 14.3 points per game so far this season and if he can deliver more of the same, his team will be doing rather well for themselves.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 10:00 (Spread Result: 91-60, Totals: 157)|
|andrew||09/11 18:00||VentspilsVENTS||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
|SPREAD||-6||1.90||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||Bet ►|
Varese need to get back on track in the FIBA Champions League
Varese won both of their legs against Benfica in the Qualifying Round but after a brilliant start to their FIBA Champions League experience have found things hard going in recent weeks. A single point win over ASVEL was a real boost to the campaign but a 60-94 drubbing at the hands of Neptunas and then a 70-75 loss to PAOK has left Varese at the bottom of the table. All eyes will turn towards Christian Eyenga who has managed an average of 15.2 points per game so far this season and if he can maintain this, the away team may have a chance in this game.
Both teams need to win but take Varese at -6 which is provided at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 148.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora