Spread Pick: Maccabi Rand MediaAway with handicap +7.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 145.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:30 BST – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media – Betting Tips
This is the only Group B game taking place in the FIBA Champions League on Wednesday night as there were three games on Tuesday. This means that neither of these two teams will be overly concerned about being in the bottom half of the table, but they will both be desperate to make the most of their game in hand compared to the other teams. A 1-2 record takes on a 2-1 record and both teams know the importance of this game.
Umana suffered a poor start to their FIBA Champions League season when they fell 49-68 in their opening game. They rallied though with a 75-61 win over Pinar Karsiyaka, and they would have felt confident going into their third game. This was a close match and a 65-65 defeat is always going to hurt, with the loss against Khimik feeling like a kick in the teeth for the Umana fans. This is a chance to bounce back and all eyes will be on Tyrus McGee, who has been in decent form this season with an average of 12.3 points per game. Another game along those lines and the home fans could enjoy themselves in Round 4.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 73-68.5, Totals: 134)|
|andrew||09/11 20:30||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||145.5||1.90||Under 145.5|
|SPREAD||+7.5||1.90||Maccabi Rand MediaRISHO||Bet ►|
Maccabi need to bounce back in FIBA Champions League
Maccabi Rand Media got off to an excellent start to life in Group B and were 2-0 in their opening two games of the season. A first round win over Kataja Basket, by a score of 72-64 was followed by a 69-56 win against CSM CSU Oradea. Things went slightly wrong in the third game of the campaign with a 75-84 defeat at the hands of Pinar Karsiyaka. There is a need for players like Charles Thomas to stand up and he has averaged 16 points per game this season. If he can improve on those figures, Maccabi could be in for a good night.
The bookies think the hosts can bounce back in this one but taking Maccabi Rand Media at +7.5, available at odds of 1.90, looks to be a decent bet. You should look to go UNDER 145.5, at odds of 1.90 in the Over/Under market. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora