Spread Pick: Iberostar TenerifeHome with handicap -9 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 155.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:30 BST – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg – Betting Tips
The hosts may be sitting in third place in Group D in the FIBA Champions League but this owes a lot to the fact that two games were played on Tuesday night. With a 3-0 record so far, and this home game to come before the fixtures are levelled out, the side from Tenerife will have every confidence heading into this game. However, their French opponents come into this game on the back of a win so we could see a match between two sides that have their tail up.
One thing that is abundantly clear from Tenerife’s form so far this season is that they can rack up points when they play. They scored 85 points in the opening round fixture against Cibona, 103 points in the win over KK Mornar and then 93 points in the Round 3 win against Juventus. This is a team that scores plenty of points and their smallest margin of victory this season has been 18 points. With Carl English notching an average of 20 points per game this season, the Tenerife side will believe they can power through and grab a win against any team, which is bad news for Strasbourg.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 57-70, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||09/11 20:30||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||SIG Strasbourg||155.0||1.90||Over 155.0|
|SPREAD||-9||1.90||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||Bet ►|
Strasbourg are looking for more in the FIBA Champions League
The French side suffered two defeats at the start of their campaign, falling 84-91 to Juventus Utena and then narrowly losing 69-72 to Sidigas Avellino. This may have deflated Strasbourg but they rallied well in their third game, winning 74-64 against Telenet Oostende. The Belgian side has struggled this season but this may be the win that kickstarts the French side into better form for the campaign. Erving Walker has provided an average of 14.7 points per game this season and he is likely to be a big player in this game on Wednesday night in Tenerife.
The hosts should be able to win this comfortably so back Iberostar Tenerife at -9 which you can find on offer at odds of 1.90. When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 155.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora