Spread Pick: ArisHome with handicap -4.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:00 BST – Aris v Banvit Bandirma – Betting Tips
There may have been two FIBA Champions League Group A games played last night but Aris and Banvit are still joint-top of the league, sitting with a 100% record after three games. This means something has to give tonight and we’ll see a split occur at the top of the table but this is looking like a big match early on in the campaign. If you are looking for exciting basketball betting action on Wednesday, this is the game for you.
The hosts have enjoyed three comfortable wins so far, with the most challenging showing being an 8 point win over the Helios Suns in the opening week of the season. After this, Aris managed to destroy the Bakken Bears by 16 points and then Aris won by over 30 points against Ironi Nahriya, which means that they are absolutely flying at the moment. This is likely to be a much tougher game but it should provide a chance for Aris to prove their credentials. Vassilis Kavvadas has averaged 16 points per game this season and Eric Buckner has picked up an average of 7.3 rebounds per game this season. These are the players the Aris fans are looking towards for something big to happen.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 10:00 (Spread Result: 79.5-78, Totals: 162)|
|andrew||09/11 20:00||ARISARIS||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||148.5||1.90||Over 148.5|
Banvit have enjoyed a winning start in the FIBA Champions League
Banvit have also been comfortable in their three triumphs this season. A 13 point win over Ironi Nahriya started their season and this was followed up by a 4 point victory over Fraport Skyliners. In Round 3 of the FIBA Champions League, a 75-69 win over CEZ Nymburk kept the 100% run going. One player that has been in huge form for Banvit so far this campaign is Jordan Theodore and he has managed an average of 18.3 points per game so far this season. He has been ably assisted by Gediminas Orelik who has provided an average of 8.3 rebounds.
With both teams playing well this season, this could be a harsh game to call but take Aris at -4.5 which is provided at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 148.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora