Spread Pick: Neptunas KlaipedaAway with handicap +5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 150.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:00 BST – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda – Betting Tips
With two Group C FIBA Champions League games taking place on Tuesday night, these two teams are both playing catch-up with games. Neptunas are certainly not playing catch-up in the league because even though they have played one game fewer than some of the teams in the group, they sit on top of the table. EWE Baskets Oldenburg know that they have a very hard game coming up on Wednesday night.
The hosts have a WLW record going into this one and they have been involved in a number of tight games. They won their opening game against Ventspils by a single point and then lost by two points against ASVEL. In the third game, they grabbed a four-point win against Rosa Radom which means that they have a 2-1 record going into this game and they’ll be desperate to improve that record although it won’t be easy. Brian Qvale has bene in fine form this season, providing an average of 16 points per game and an average of 6.3 rebounds per game this season, all of which means that he will be the player the home fans are looking towards in this match.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 10:00 (Spread Result: 63-69, Totals: 127)|
|andrew||09/11 20:00||EWE Baskets OldenburgOLDEN||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||150.0||1.90||Under 150.0|
|SPREAD||+5||1.90||Neptunas KlaipedaNEPTN||Bet ►|
Neptunas are enjoying life in the FIBA Champions League
The opening round win against Muratbey may only have been by two points but it provided a platform for Neptunas to develop and build. They absolutely trounced Varese in Round 2 of the FIBA Champions League winning by a score of 94-60. In the third game of the campaign, an 81-67 win over ASVEL ensured that the side from Klaipeda maintained their 100% record. There have been a number of players in good form for Neptunas so far this season but Jimmy Baron has provided an average of 14 points. If he can do the same again in this match, it could be more of the same at the top of Group C.
The bookies are backing the hosts in this game but Neptunas run of form, it seems silly to back against them. Taking Neptunas at +5, which you can find at odds of 1.90.When it comes to the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 150.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora