Spread Pick: AS MonacoHome with handicap -18.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:30 BST – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya – Betting Tips
Top plays bottom in this Round 4 clash in the FIBA Champions and when you think that half of Group A has already played their fourth game, both of these teams are clearly doing something right or wrong to be in their respective positions. On paper, it should be a convincing win for the hosts but there may be some basketball betting value in this match.
While they may not have faced the cream of the FIBA Champions League just yet, AS Monaco will be very happy at the level of consistency they have displayed in their opening three games of the season. A 65-47 win over the Fraport Skyliners was a great start to the season and Round 2 featured a solid 59-55 win over Helios Suns. In Round 3, a 94-57 win over the Bakken Bears was a demolition job and it shows that AS Monaco have the ability to tear teams apart. Sergii Gladyr has been a key player so far this season and he has picked up an average of 12 points per game so far this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 52.5-64, Totals: 135)|
|andrew||09/11 20:30||AS MonacoMONAC||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||149.0||1.90||Over 149.0|
|SPREAD||-18.5||1.90||AS MonacoMONAC||Bet ►|
Ironi are struggling in the FIBA Champions League
Ironi are 0-3 for the season so far but after getting into the FIBA Champions League through the Qualifying Round, they know this was going to be a difficult task. Two good wins against Tsmoki Minsk was the starting part for the campaign but a 70-83 loss against Banvit, a 66-78 defeat at the hands of CEZ Nymburk and a 53-85 reversal to Aris has taken some of the gloss off of the start of this campaign. Nick Faust has been in decent form, providing an average of 10.4 points per game this season while Yancy Gates has provided an average of 6.6 rebounds so far this campaign.
If the hosts play to a good level, they can destroy their opponents and this is why taking AS Monaco at -18.5, which is provided at odds of 1.90, is sure to be a good starting point for your Wednesday night basketball betting. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 149.0 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora