Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarAway with handicap -9 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 160.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
09/11/2016 20:00 BST – Cibona v KK Mornar – Betting Tips
The hosts comes into this game bottom of the table with a 0-3 record but this is a game that they will believe they have a chance of winning. The away team is sitting with a 2-1 record and are currently in 6th spot in Group D. This is quite harsh on KK Mornar but it owes a lot to the fact that two Group D games were played in the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night. There is a strong incentive for both teams to play to win in this game, which will offer some basketball betting opportunities.
The hosts have had a disappointing time in Group D so far but there is always optimism about turning things around. An opening round loss against Iberostar Tenerife was a blow and then a two point loss against Mega Leks was hugely disappointing for Cibona. There was more heartache to follow in Round 3 as Cibona lost out by a point, edged out 83-84 to KK Mornar. It’s been tough to take but the form of Ante Žižić has bene impressive with the player offering up an average of 18 points per game and 8.5 rebounds.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 09/11 11:00 (Spread Result: 90-63, Totals: 162)|
|andrew||09/11 20:00||CibonaCIBON||KK Mornar BarMORNA||160.5||1.90||Under 160.5|
|SPREAD||-9||1.90||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
KK Mornar have enjoyed life in the FIBA Champions League
When you consider that KK Mornar battled through the Qualifying Round, there is a lot to be said for their spirited start to the FIBA Champions League. A two-legged victory or Igokea led into an opening round win against Telenet Oostende by two points. There was a rude awakening in the second game with Mornar being destroyed by a score of 57-103 by Iberostar Tenerife but this didn’t derail the side as they bounced back with another two-point win over Mega Leks. The big defeat will be a concern for KK Mornar but they’ll feel they can hold their own and with Antabia Waller holding an average of 21.2 points for the season so far, they have a player in fantastic form.
The hosts are being tipped as big favourites to win this game but the away side should be able to push matters. This is why you should take KK Mornar at -9, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go UNDER 160.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90 for this Wednesday clash. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora