Spread Pick: Fraport SkylinersHome with handicap +5.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 139.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 20:00 BST – Fraport Skyliners v CEZ Nymburk – Betting Tips
Fifth plays fourth in Round 4 of the FIBA Champions League and this Group A looks like being quite an exciting match. The hosts have a 1-2 record while the away team bring a 2-1 record to Germany. This represents a chance for Fraport to draw level with their opponents but of course, the team from Nymburk could create daylight between themselves and their rivals if they grab the win.
Fraport come into this game on a high after grabbing a win in their last game. The 61-56 victory over the Helios Sun was a huge boost after going 0-2 in games against AS Monaco and Banvit. There is a need for the hosts on Tuesday to get some momentum into their season so they will be going all out for a win. Kwame Vaughn has managed an average of 15.3 points per game this season and if he is able to maintain this level of form, there is a decent chance the Skyliners fans will be celebrating come the end of the game.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 10:00 (Spread Result: 79.5-61, Totals: 135)|
|andrew||08/11 20:00||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||CEZ NymburkNYMBU||139.0||1.90||Over 139.0|
|SPREAD||+5.5||1.90||Fraport SkylinersFRAPO||Bet ►|
Nymburk suffered a loss last week in the FIBA Champions League
The side from Nymburk have the opposite story to tell about their season so far. Wins in the opening two weeks of the season, against the Bakken Bears and Ironi Nahariya set them off to a strong start but a 69-75 loss to Banvit last week has put the away side back on their heels slightly. They’ll want to get back on track as quickly as possible and they’ll be looking towards Howard Sant-Roos for guidance. This is because he has managed an average of 15.7 points per game and 10.7 rebounds per game. More of the same from him and the Nymburk side may be feeling better about themselves this midweek.
The bookies think the away side will bounce back in this game and they are tipped to win the game with a bit to spare. You should look at Fraport Skyliners at +5.5, which you can find at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 139.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90.
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora