Spread Pick: AEKHome with handicap -9 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 154.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 20:00 BST – AEK v Dinamo Sassari – Betting Tips
Second plays third in Group E in the FIBA Champions League. As we are only entering Round 4 of the season, it is far too early to say that this is a vital game in the final shakedown of the league table but both of these teams will be desperate to win this game. This means we could be in for an exciting night of basketball and basketball betting action come Tuesday night.
After two wins in their opening two games of the season, AEK suffered a defeat last week when Besiktas grabbed a win by a margin of 10 points. Given that AEK had demolished their opponents in the first two weeks of the season, this was a bit of a shock. Round 1 saw a 92-49 win over Szolnoki Olaj and then an 80-58 win followed over Promixum Spirou. There should be every chance that AEK will bounce back in this game and with Dusan Sakota offering up an average of 12 points per game and an average of 4.7 rebounds per game this season so far, he is likely to be the player that gets the hosts back on track.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 10:30 (Spread Result: 69-58, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||08/11 20:00||AEKAEK||Dinamo SassariSASSA||154.0||1.90||Under 154.0|
Dinamo have enjoyed the FIBA Champions League so far this season
Two wins and a single point defeat for Dinamo Sassari this season means that they will be in a decent enough frame of mind coming into this game in Greece. A four-point win over Stelmet in Round 1 of the season was followed by a narrow single point defeat at the heads of Szolnoki Olaj but the Italians got back on track in Round 3 of the FIBA Champions League with a 95-75 win over Proximus Spirou. With Darius Johnson-Odom offering an average of 17 points per game this season, he will be the player the Sassari fans will look towards.
The home team will fancy their chances of winning this game and you can take AEK at -9, which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 154.0 at odds of 1.90 is a decent bet for Tuesday night. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora