Spread Pick: Sidigas AvellinoHome with handicap -11 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 148.0 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 20:30 BST – Sidigas Avellino v Telenet Oostende – Betting Tips
The hosts hold a 3-0 record going into Round 4 of the FIBA Champions League while the away team carries a 0-3 record in Group D, so this is a game that could well go to the form book. However, this is sometimes the game that the hosts take their foot off the gas and the underdog finds a new level, which could cause a few upsets with respect to the basketball betting outlook.
There has been nothing but fun and pleasure for Sidigas Avellino so far in the FIBA Champions League and they’ll see no reason why this cannot continue in this Round 4 fixture. An opening week 84-70 win against Mega Leks was a strong start and then a narrow 72-69 triumph against SIG Strasbourg kept things ticking over. There was an even narrower win over Cibona last week, with Sidigas claiming victory with an 84-83 win, so the margins of victory are getting slimmer. However, a win is a win and with Joe Ragland offering up an average of 20.5 points per game this season, the hosts have plenty in their favour when it comes to adding to their success this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 10:30 (Spread Result: 61-77, Totals: 149)|
|andrew||08/11 20:30||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||148.0||1.90||Over 148.0|
|SPREAD||-11||1.90||Sidigas AvellinoAVELL||Bet ►|
Telenet Oostende are toiling in the FIBA Champions League
It has been a tough season for Telenet Oostende so far this season. An opening week loss to KK Mornar by a margin of 7274 was a narrow defeat but things have gotten worse since then. Round 2 saw a 59-69 reversal at the hands of Juventus while last week saw SIG Strasbourg win by 10 points. There is a need for the Belgian side to grab a win soon but this will be a tough task. They will be looking towards to Corey Walden who has managed an average of 11.7 points per game this season.
You can see why the hosts are clear favourites for this game. You should look to take Sidigas Avellino at -11.0 which is provided at odds of 1.90. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going OVER 148.0, at odds of 1.90, is likely to make sense. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora