Spread Pick: PAOKHome with handicap -4 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 18:00 BST – PAOK v ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne – Betting Tips
At this stage of the season, the difference between a 2-1 record and a 1-2 record may not seem like a big deal but both of these teams will be desperate to get one over their rival in this match. Only one team in Group C of the FIBA Champions League has a 100% record so far so there is still time for both of these sides to lay an assault on the top spot but a win in this game is likely to be crucial.
The Greek side were downed in their opening game of the campaign but 6they have rallied well since that 85-93 reversal at the hands of Rosa Radom. A 7 point win over Muratbey Usak Sportif got PAOK back on track and then a five point over Openjobmetis Varese sees them coming into this game with a bit of confidence behind them. Darryl Bryant has been one of the key players of the season so far with an average of 14.3 points per game while Keith Clanton has delivered an average of 12 rebounds. These are the two players that will be relied upon to open things up for the home side.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 57-67, Totals: 128)|
|andrew||08/11 18:00||PAOKPAOK||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||147.5||1.90||Under 147.5|
ASVEL have been up and down in the FIBA Champions League this season
The French side suffered a narrow defeat to Varese in the opening game of the season, grabbed a narrow win over EWE Baskets in Round 2 of the FIBA Champions League and then struggled against Neptunas Klaipeda. It has been an up and down campaign for ASVEL so far this season but this game, while posting a challenge, could see them bounce back. They will be looking towards Walter Hodge to stand up as he has managed to provide an average of 12.7 points per game this season while Darryl Watkins has provided an average of 8 rebounds per game this campaign.
This could be a tight game but the hosts should have enough to take a narrow win. This is why taking PAOK at -4 which is available at odds of 1.90 is likely to be a good bet for this midweek. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market will find that going UNDER 147.5 which is available at odds of 1.90 is likely to be a decent option. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora