Spread Pick: Kataja BasketAway with handicap +8 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 147.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 18:00 BST – Khimik v Kataja Basket – Betting Tips
With four teams on 5 points and four teams on 4 points, things are very close in Group B in the FIBA Champions League and this game between the bottom two sides has a lot riding on it. The winner can expect to rocket up the table but the loser knows that the group will probably fracture more this midweek, which means they will be more adrift of some of the others teams. There is a big incentive to win but the desire to avoid defeat will likely be higher for this game.
After losses in their opening two games, Khimik managed to get on the board last week in their game against Umana Reyer Venezia. The 65-64 win was a nervous one but it was a thrilling victory and more than makes up for the two-point loss they suffered in the opening week of the season against Avtodor Saratov. The second week of the season saw Khimik suffer a thumping at the hands of Le Mans Sarthe so they won’t want to dwell on that. Jaime Smith has been in sparkling form this season, averaging 22.3 points per game this season so far.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 09:00 (Spread Result: 82-96, Totals: 170)|
|andrew||08/11 18:00||KhimikKHIMI||Kataja BasketKATAJ||147.5||1.90||Under 147.5|
|SPREAD||+8||1.90||Kataja BasketKATAJ||Bet ►|
Kataja Basket enjoyed last week in the FIBA Champions League
Kataja Basket earned their place in the FIBA Champions League after battling through the Qualification Round and they struggled at the start of the season. Losing to Maccabi Rand Media in the opening week was a sore one to take and they suffered a comprehensive loss at the hands of Avtodor Saratov in Round 2 of the season. However, a 77-76 win against Le Mans Sarthe last week has lifted some of the gloom for Kataja. Byron Wesley has been an integral player this season with an average of 15.6 points per game and 6.8 rebounds per game this season.
The hosts are clear favourites for this game but the away team may keep them in check. With this in mind, take Kataja Basket at +8, which is available at odds of 1.90. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market for your basketball betting activities this midweek, go UNDER 147.5 which you can find at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora