Spread Pick: Helios SunsHome with handicap -6.0 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 148.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
08/11/2016 20:00 BST – Helios Suns v Bakken Bears – Betting Tips
With both of these teams holding a 0-3 record going into Round 4 of the FIBA Champions League, someone is going to be celebrating their first win at the end of the game. This means that there is a huge incentive for both of these sides going into this game in Helios but of course, the pressure to avoid defeat is also going to be massive.
Helios Suns will take comfort from the fact that they haven’t suffered too many major defeats so far this season but equally, they need to get out of this losing run at some point. An opening-week defeat to Aris was followed up with a narrow defeat at the hands of AS Monaco while last week they fell to the Fraport Skyliners, a team bagging their first win of the campaign. If the Suns are going to grab something from this game, they will require Dorde Lelic to perform at his best, with the player providing an average of 11.7 points per game so far this season. Cory Remekun has also stepped up to the plate with an average of 8.5 rebounds per game this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 08/11 10:00 (Spread Result: 72-59, Totals: 137)|
|andrew||08/11 20:00||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Bakken BearsBEARS||148.5||1.90||Under 148.5|
|SPREAD||-6.0||1.90||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||Bet ►|
The Bears have struggled in the FIBA Champions League
The Bears won both legs of their Qualifying Round tie against Tartu but they have found life tough in the FIBA Champions League. There have been some major defeats at the hands of CEZ Nymburk, Aris and AS Monaco, which means that team morale may be low coming into this game. DeVaughn Akoon-Purcell has managed to find form so far this season, delivering an average of 15.8 points per game while Michel Diouf has provided an average of 8.6 rebounds per game. These are the players that the Bears fans will be pinning their hopes on in Helios.
As you would expect, the bookies are backing the home team in this game which is understandable when you consider the run of losses the Bears have endured. Take Helios Suns at -6.0 which you can find at odds of 1.90. With the Over/Under market for basketball betting, be sure to UNDER 148.5 which is on offer at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Betting on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Proximus Spirou v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v SIG Strasbourg
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Umana Reyer Venezia v Maccabi Rand Media
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – AS Monaco v Ironi Nahariya
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Cibona v KK Mornar
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets Oldenburg v Neptunas Klaipeda
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Banvit Bandirma
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v Partizan
- 9 November 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Stelmet Zielona Gora