Spread Pick: MHP Riesen LudwigsburgAway with handicap +2 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 151.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 18:00 BST – Partizan v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg – Betting Tips
The hosts carry a 3-4 record coming into this game but they face a tough task coming up against the side that sit second in Group E. The Germans hold a 5-2 record in the FIBA Champions League this season and they’ll fancy their chances of another win that will keep the pressure on Besiktas at the top of the table.
These two teams clashed in Round 1 and that was an entertaining and very narrow game. Partizan triumphed by a single point, winning 65-64 but since then, the fortunes have been a bit different for both of these teams. Partizan grabbed wins in Round 3 and 4, defeating Stelmet Zielona Gora and Szolnoki Olaj, but have tasted defeat in every other game. Their most recent outing was a 87-88 loss at the hands of Dinamo Sassari and the close nature of that defeat will have hurt the side, but this is a chance to bounce back. William Hatcher has been in decent form for the hosts this season, averaging 12.9 points per game so far this campaign.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 86-84, Totals: 168)|
|andrew||06/12 18:00||PartizanPARTI||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||151.5||1.83||Under 151.5|
|SPREAD||+2||1.83||MHP Riesen LudwigsburgMHP||Bet ►|
Ludwigsburg have been great in FIBA Champions League
The side from Ludwigsburg endured a torrid start to the season. They lost out to Partizan by a point and then in Round 2, they fell by two points, losing 70-72 to Stelmet Zielona Gora. However, things have been positively rosy since then, winning 5 games in a row. There have been some good wins in this run but the most impressive has been in Round 7 with an 89-83 win over Besiktas. That has pegged the Turkish side back at the top of the table and a win in this game will see MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg moving up, even if it is only temporarily until the Turkish side play on Wednesday. Jack Cooley has been in fine form this season, offering an average of 15.6 points per game this season.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think this will be a close game but take MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg at +2, which is on offer at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go UNDER 151.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik