Spread Pick: CibonaAway with handicap +29.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 155.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 20:30 BST - Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a top versus bottom clash in the FIBA Champions League and as the hosts are currently sitting at the top of Group D, you have to think that they will be the team that triumphs at the end of this game. There may not be too much excitement and drama with respect to basketball betting on this game, but with a 5-2 record coming up against a 2-5 record, you just never know what will happen.
The biggest problem the hosts may face in this game is being too blasé or confident of victory. When these sides clashed back in Round 1 of the FIBA Champions League, Tenerife managed to win by an 85-57 margin, and this means they should be confident about doing the same in this game. The Spaniards have won their two most recent outings with a big win against Mega Leks in their previous game. Carl English has been the leading scorer for the team so far this season, averaging 12.7 points per game this season, and if he can better that tally this evening, the hosts will be confident of that sixth win of the season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 106-113.5, Totals: 190)|
|andrew||07/12 20:30||Iberostar TenerifeTENRF||CibonaCIBON||155.5||1.83||Over 155.5|
Cibona aren’t doing great in FIBA Champions League
It has been a tough time for Cibona and they come into this game on the back of a defeat against Oostende. However, in Round 6, they managed an impressive 93-88 win against SIG Strasbourg, which definitely suggests that there is something working for the Croatian side. They need to rekindle that form in this game and they also need to hope that S Reynolds finds some top form. The player has managed an average of 17.8 points per game so far this season while Željko Šakić has provided an average of 7 rebounds per game this season. If these players manage to deliver a showing, it could be an interesting evening in Tenerife.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies believe this is going to be a phenomenally one-sided match. Look to take Cibona at +29.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 155.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik