Spread Pick: ARISHome with handicap -18.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 136.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 20:00 BST - ARIS v Helios Suns Domzale - Champions League Betting Tips
Fourth plays eighth in Group A in the FIBA Champions League but this could be a game that could go either way. The home side hold a 4-3 record while the away side bring a 1-6 record to Greece with them. These two sides clashed in Round 1 of the season and there was an important away win for Aris in that match, winning by a score of 62-54. The hosts will fancy doing the double over their Slovenian opponents in this clash.
Aris come into this match on a terrible run of form. The Greeks managed to win their opening four games of the FIBA Champions League season but are currently enduring a run of three losses in a row. They’ll see this game against the team at the foot of the table and who they have already defeated as a chance to stop the rot and get back to winning ways. The 62-65 loss to Monaco in their most recent game will have rankled Aris but there is no denying that the Greeks have the players and the fire-power to make a difference in this group. Vassilis Kavvadas has provided an average of 16 points per game this season, and if he finds form, Aris will be confident about getting a decent result on Wednesday night.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 53.5-54, Totals: 126)|
|andrew||07/12 20:00||ARISARIS||Helios Suns DomzaleHELIO||136.5||1.83||Over 136.5|
Suns need more success in FIBA Champions League
It has been a challenging and trying season for Helios so far this season and the Slovenian side will be desperate for a win that will lift their fortunes. The only win Helios have enjoyed so far this season came against the Bakken Bear with a 78-59 win back in Round 4. It isn’t always easy to lift your spirits when you are so far behind at this stage of the season but the Suns need to maintain their fighting spirit and keep working hard. Tomaš Kyzlink has been an excellent player this season, averaging 13.3 points per game and if he can find some form on Wednesday, the Suns are in with a chance.
The bookies clearly think the hosts are in with a chance of dominating this game so take Aris at -18.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/under market, choose to go OVER 136.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik