Spread Pick: AEKAway with handicap -12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 18:00 BST - Szolnoki Olaj v AEK - Champions League Betting Tips
Group E in the Champions League gets underway on Wednesday night with the bottom team welcoming AEK. The Hungarians have struggled this season and with a 1-6 record so far this campaign, it is clear that they desperately need a win from somewhere to get them going. However, a team with a 4-3 record may not be the opposition you want to face when you need a morale boost from out of nowhere.
One issue for the Hungarians coming into this game is that they have already played AEK this campaign and they were absolutely mauled. The game finished 92-49 in Greece so you will have a few Szolnoki players who are nervous about this game. Then again, it may be seen as a chance of redemption and an opportunity to show that the team is much stronger than that initial thumping suggests. Szolnoki bounced back from that loss with a win in Round 2, defeating Dinamo Sassari 73-72 but they have now lost 5 games in a row and things are looking bleak. David Vojvoda has provided an average of 15.3 points per game this season for the hosts.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 76-76.5, Totals: 165)|
|andrew||07/12 18:00||Szolnoki OlajSZOLN||AEKAEK||149.5||1.83||Over 149.5|
AEK want more from FIBA Champions League
That massive win in Round 1 game the Greeks a fantastic start to the season and it was followed in Round 2 with a win over Proximus Spirou. Things since then have been difficult for the Greeks and they come into this clash on the back of a defeat to Stelmet Zielona Gora. That 75-78 defeat was a narrow one but it won’t help morale or build optimism, which means that this could be a perfect way to get back on their feet. It is likely that the Greeks will be well up for this game and one player who has performed well this campaign is Michael Dixion, who has offered an average of 13.4 points per game this season.
Look to take AEK at -12.5 at odds of 1.83. If you are looking for the Over/Under market, look to go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik