Spread Pick: Banvit BandirmaHome with handicap -12.5 at 1.90
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 18:00 BST - Banvit Bandirma v Ironi Nahariya - Champions League Betting Tips
The Turkish side have bene performing well in the FIBA Champions League this season and they’ll view this game as the ideal opportunity to pick up a win and push up the table. Their Israeli opponents come into this Group A clash with a 3-4 record and while they have endured an up and down campaign so far, they come into this game with a victory in their most recent game, which should provide them with a touch of confidence.
Banvit are currently in third place in the table but they will view this as a false position and a win will propel them upwards. They’ve been on a decent run of form of late and have won their three most recent outings in the FIBA Champions League. The team also started with a running run of three games, losing in Round 4 to Aris, so they’ll see this game as a chance to clinch their longest winning run of the season so far. Gediminas Orelik has been in top form so far this season, offering an average of 16.6 points per game this season. Gasper Vidmar has also been in decent shape, providing an average of 5.9 rebounds over the course of the season so far.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 72.5-77, Totals: 162)|
|andrew||07/12 18:00||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Ironi NahariyaNAHAR||149.5||1.90||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-12.5||1.90||Banvit BandirmaBANVI||Bet ►|
Ironi are on a good run of form in FIBA Champions League
The Israeli side did well to make it through the qualification process for the FIBA Champions League and they took their time to find their feet. Ironi lost their opening three games of the season but with a 3-4 record, they are currently on a three-game winning streak, which is the same status as the hosts in this game tonight. This means this is a match between two Group A sides who are positively brimming with confidence and this should be a fantastic night of action and basketball betting. Yancy Gates has been in sharp form this campaign, offering an average of 14.7 points per game this season while Derwin Kitchen has provided an average of 5.5 rebounds per game this season.
The hosts will be confident of taking control of this game and you can back Banvit at -12.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking for the Over/Under market for this FIBA Champions League, go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik