Spread Pick: Juventus UtenaAway with handicap +10.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 155.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 20:30 BST - Strasbourg v Juventus Utena - Champions League Betting Tips
This is a game featuring two sides who are currently in the middle of Group D in the FIBA Champions League but the fact that one side in the top half has played a game more will add as an extra incentive for both of these teams. The French hosts come into this match with a 5-2 record and they welcome their Lithuanian opponents who hold a 4-3 record. This could be one of the best games of the week in the FIBA Champions League and there is definitely some basketball betting action to look into.
When these two teams met in Round 1 of the season, it was Juventus Utena who grabbed the 94-81 win that got their season off to a flyer and which put Strasbourg on to a downer. However, things certainly picked up from there and since then, Strasbourg have won 5 out of 6 games, the only defeat coming in Round 6 against Cibona. The most recent game saw a 93-62 win over KK Mornar and there is no doubt that the hosts are a side playing with confidence. Erving Walker has been in fine form, delivering an average of 15.1 points per game so far this season.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 86-71.5, Totals: 147)|
|andrew||07/12 20:30||StrasbourgSTRAS||Juventus UtenaUTENA||155.5||1.83||Over 155.5|
|SPREAD||+10.5||1.83||Juventus UtenaUTENA||Bet ►|
Juventus Utena are enjoying life in FIBA Champions League
When you consider that Juventus Utena had to make their way into the FIBA Champions League by the qualifying process, they have more than held their own in this tournament. A Round 1 win over Strasbourg gave them the ideal platform and they have enjoyed some great wins along the way. A thumping 104-82 win over Cibona shows they have plenty of fire-power but they do come into this game on the back of a defeat, losing 75-85 to Sidigas Avellino. This game represents a chance to get back to winning ways and Jamar Diggs will be looking to improve his record of 13.3 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
Both sides will fancy their chances here so take Juventus Utena at +10.5 which is available at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/Under market should go OVER 155.5 at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik