Spread Pick: Avtodor SaratovHome with handicap -14.0 at 1.90
Over/Under: Under 163.5 at 1.90 Bet Now!
07-12-2016 16:30 BST - Avtodor Saratov v Khimik - Champions League Betting Tips
The bottom two sides of Group B in the FIBA Champions League clash on Wednesday night and the hosts will think that this is a harsh position to be in. Khimik carry a 1-6 record so they do deserve their current position at the foot of the table but the 3-4 record of the hosts sees them at a disadvantage to all of the other teams with have played 8 games. This is the game in hand for both of these sides and Avtodor will view a win as being essential for their hopes this campaign.
Avtodor got their season off to an excellent start with an 80-77 win against Khimik and they then followed this up with a thumping triumph against Kataja Basket. It has been tough of late for the Russian side, having lost their two most recent games. The 78-95 defeat to Le Mans Sarthe and the 91-106 reversal at the hands of Umana Reyer Venezia have derailed the teams hopes but this is exactly the sort of game teams are looking for to push themselves up the table. Nicolas Minnerath has been in tremendous form so far this season, providing an average of 20.4 points per game, as well as an average of 5.9 rebounds per game. If the hosts do well on Wednesday night, he is likely to be at the heart of things.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 07/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 79-80, Totals: 173)|
|andrew||07/12 16:30||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||KhimikKHIMI||163.5||1.90||Under 163.5|
|SPREAD||-14.0||1.90||Avtodor SaratovSARAT||Bet ►|
Khimik have toiled in FIBA Champions League
Life has been difficult for Khimik whose only victory of the season so far came in Round 3. That was a thrilling single point victory over Umana but anyone who hoped that the 65-64 win would kickstart the team’s season have been left waiting and waiting. Recent losses to Maccabi Rand Media and Pinar Karsiyaka have suggested that this is a team that has been devoid of ideas and action, but one win could change all of that and hopefully this game will spark Khimik to life. Jaime Smith has been in decent form so far this season, providing an average of 18.6 points per game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts should have enough for this game so take Avtodor Saratov at -14.0 at odds of 1.90. For the Over/Under market, look to go UNDER 163.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya