Spread Pick: KK Mornar BarAway with handicap +12.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Under 150.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 18:30 BST – Telenet Oostende v KK Mornar – Betting Tips
With both of these teams floundering in the bottom half of Group D in the FIBA Champions League, this has to be seen as a must win game. The hosts have home advantage and the slightly better record, so they’ll come into this game as favourites but there is likely to be enough opportunity in the basketball betting opportunities in this game to make it interesting for all fans.
While the hosts have a better record of these two sides, they know that they fell to their opponents in Round 1. The 74-72 score line that fell in the direction of KK Mornar was a bitter blow for the hosts and it took until Round 4 for Oostende to grab a win. However, wins have followed in Round 5 and 7, so their most recent form has been much better. There haven’t been many brilliant players for the hosts this season but Rasko Katic has provided an average of 12.9 points per game and if he stands up to be counted in this game, it could be an interesting night in Belgium.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 80-72.5, Totals: 140)|
|andrew||06/12 18:30||Telenet OostendeOOSTE||KK Mornar BarMORNA||150.5||1.83||Under 150.5|
|SPREAD||+12.5||1.83||KK Mornar BarMORNA||Bet ►|
KK Mornar have struggled in FIBA Champions League
That Round 1 victory will seem like a lifetime ago for KK Mornar. The team has lost four games in a row which means that they haven’t experienced a victory since Round 3 of the season. The fact that we are back to the start with fixtures again may give the away side some confidence of getting back to winning ways but it does seem as though this is going to be a tricky game. One player that needs to step up for KK Mornar in this game is Antabia Waller, who has managed to provide an average of 16.9 points per game this season. It has been a tough toil for the away team so far this campaign but they’ll see this game as a chance to rectify matters.
The hosts should win but there is nothing to suggest this will be a romping victory for either side. Take KK Mornar at +12.5 at odds of 1.83. If you’re looking at the Over/Under market, go UNDER 150.5 at odds of 1.90. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik