Spread Pick: ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneHome with handicap -13.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 149.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 20:30 BST – ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne v Openjobmetis Varese – Betting Tips
A 5-2 record plays a 2-5 record and this Group C game in the FIBA Champions League sees the second-placed team in the group welcome the bottom side. In this regard, it should be a straightforward win for the hosts but as we all know, basketball betting outcomes don’t always follow the plan. It will be a game where Varese may feel the pressure is off and it could open up some chances for them.
While the individual records of the two teams indicate that there is only going to be one winner in this game, Round 1 of the FIBA Champions League said something very different. This is because the bottom side of the group at this stage actually started their season with a win. The score was 83-82 in favour of Varese but things have ran a bit differently since then. A further loss in Round 3 would have left ASVEL sweating but they have now won four games in a row and they’ll be feeling rather confident coming into this game. One player who has been in fine form so far has been W Hodge who has offered up an average of 14 points per game, and if he delivers again, the hosts will be in excellent form.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 72.5-70, Totals: 156)|
|andrew||06/12 20:30||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Openjobmetis VareseVARES||149.5||1.83||Over 149.5|
|SPREAD||-13.5||1.83||ASVEL Lyon-VilleurbanneASVEL||Bet ►|
Varese have toiled in FIBA Champions League
The Round 1 win for Varese would have lifted their spirits and given them optimism for what lies ahead but since then, life has been difficult for the away team. Mind you, they grabbed a win in Round 7 which means their first half of the seasons has been bookended with wins, it is just the part in the middle that causes the issue! Five defeats in a row is tough for any team and Varese will be desperate not to fall into the same run of form so they’ll be keyed up for this game. C Eyenga has provided an average of 14.9 points per game this season and he’ll be looking to do the same again in this game.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The hosts are big favourites and you can take ASVEL Lyon-Villeurbanne at -13.5 at odds of 1.83. With the Over/Under market available for basketball betting fans, go OVER 149.5 at odds of 1,83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik