Spread Pick: Le Mans SartheAway with handicap +3.5 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 143.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 20:30 BST – Umana Reyer Venezia v Le Mans Sarthe – Betting Tips
Second plays top in Group B of the FIBA Champions League on Tuesday night and this looks set to be one of the biggest games you’ll see in European basketball all week. This means that basketball betting options are readily available in the clash between the hosts with a 5-2 record and the away side with a 6-1 record so there really is every incentive for both of these teams to grab the win in this game.
Home advantage is always of benefit to a team but there are a few added pieces of motivation for Umana coming into this game. There was the Round 1 loss in Le Mans to be avenged and there is also the fact that Umana can go joint on records with the team at the top of Group B if they win this game. This means we should have a cracking atmosphere for this game. The last outing for the hosts was a 73-69 victory over CSM CSU Oradea, and if they can repeat that 73-69 margin, they’ll be delighted. Head to head may come into it but for now, Umana just have to focus on winning the game. T McGee has been in fine form this season, offering up an average of 13.6 points per game for the hosts.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 10:00 (Spread Result: 74-65.5, Totals: 136)|
|andrew||06/12 20:30||Umana Reyer VeneziaREYER||Le Mans SartheMSB||143.5||1.83||Over 143.5|
|SPREAD||+3.5||1.83||Le Mans SartheMSB||Bet ►|
Le Mans are doing great in FIBA Champions League
A defeat in Round 3 is the only blot in the copybook of Le Mans Sarthe this season. It all began with a 68-49 win over Tuesday night’s opponents and the French side will be desperate to grab the win that creates a genuine gap at the top of the table. With four wins in a row, the away team will be full of confidence and in R Pearson, who has managed an average of 13.8 points per game this season; they have a player that can make a difference when it matters. Le Mans Sarthe will be up for this but it should be an excellent contest.
|Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||Book||Home Odds||Away Odds||Home Win||Away Win||Under||Over|
|This basketball odds comparison table refreshes every two minutes.|
The bookies think the hosts will just nick it so back Le Mans Sarthe at +3.5 which is provided at odds of 1.83. Anyone looking for the Over/under market should go OVER 143.5 available at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik