Spread Pick: CSM OradeaAway with handicap +21 at 1.83
Over/Under: Over 142.5 at 1.83 Bet Now!
06/12/2016 18:00 BST – Pinar Karsiyaka v CSM CSU Oradea – Betting Tips
The log jam in the middle of Group B in the FIBA Champions League means this game is huge, not just for the two participants but the rest of the teams who are caught up in the battle to break free from the pack. The hosts start in third place, with second spot genuinely in their sights, while the away side are currently sitting in 6th spot but know that one win could push them up the table quickly.
Not only is Pinar sitting above Oradea in the group table, they also won the opening fixture of the season when these two teams clashed. That game was played out in Romania but it was Pinar that picked up a 69-56 win, which should give the hosts plenty of confidence coming into this game. However, Pinar did lose in their last match, going down 66-84 to Kataja and their form has been up and down of late. They’ll be keen to get back to winning ways and in DaJuan Summers, they have a player they can rely on. He has offered up an average of 13.3 points per game this season while he has also managed an average of 5.1 rebounds per match. A similar showing on Tuesday night should help his team out.
|Tipster||Tip-off||Home Team||Away Team||O/U||Odds||Free Tip||Sportsbook|
|FIBA Basketball Champions League tip locked in at 06/12 09:00 (Spread Result: 79-71, Totals: 129)|
|andrew||06/12 18:00||Pinar KarsiyakaKARSI||CSM OradeaORADE||142.5||1.83||Over 142.5|
|SPREAD||+21||1.83||CSM OradeaORADE||Bet ►|
Oradea need positivity in FIBA Champions League
Two losses in a row means that Oradea come into this game on a bit of a low but they are still handily placed in the group if they can find form. There will be some in the Oradea camp who want to clinch the head to head result against Pinar but the first focus should fall on winning the game and levelling the side’s records at 4-4. It may be too much to win by 13 points but any win will be nice for the away side in this game. Uros Lucic has provided an average of 15 points per game this season and he’ll be keen to turn on the style again.
The bookies think the hosts will win convincingly so take CSM CSU Oradea at +21 which is on offer at odds of 1.83. For the Over/Under market, go OVER 142.5 which you can find at odds of 1.83. Bet Now!
Bet on the FIBA Basketball Champions League
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Iberostar Tenerife v Cibona
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – SIG Strasbourg v Juventus Utena
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group D – Sidigas Avellino v Mega Leks
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group C – EWE Baskets v Ventspils
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Aris v Helios Suns
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Stelmet Zielona Gora v Dinamo Sassari
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Szolnoki Olaj v AEK
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group E – Besiktas Sompo Japan v Proximus Spirou
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group A – Banvit v Ironi Nahariya
- 7 December 2016 FIBA Champions League Group B – Avtodor Saratov v Khimik